SL isn’t a terribly difficult technique. You simply squirt the contents of your needleless syringe or dropper into your mouth under your tongue and hold it there while it is absorbed. This takes about 1-2 minutes, and you should not eat or drink for 15 minutes before or after you dose. Try to space the doses about 12 hours apart.
- Alcohol – DO NOT USE!!! Alcohol destroys the hCG molecule, rendering it impotent. This may not happen right away, but it will happen. Yes, I know there are Youtube videos out there aplenty. However, Dr. Bellucsio (see above), who has spent 10 years studying the protocol and using sublingual hCG has said to mix ONLY with the diluent that is needed by the hCG manufacturer (in this case, that would be sodium chloride, which you can either get in your kit, or purchase as wound wash at your local drug store).
- B-12, colloidal silver, etc. – Do not use. Dr. Bellucsio at http://www.oralhcg.com has studied sublingual hCG for 10 years, and recommends mixing *only* with the diluent that the hCG is recommended with for maximum effectiveness
- hCG: The easiest size to use is 5000 IU. The potency should last at least 15-20 days. Keep it in the fridge, both unmixed and mixed.
DO NOT FREEZE HCG. MIXED OR UNMIXED.IT CAN LOSE ITS POTENCY!
- Colored glass bottle: look at your local health food store or pharmacy for one, they tend to be blue or amber colored. A 30ml-40ml bottle is about right. It will have a screw top.
- syringe (for taking your dose): Look for an insulin or baby dosing syringe, one you can remove the needle from. You can get these for about 25 cents at the pharmacy, if they look at you, tell them you’re dosing a pet orally. You can also find them at feed or pet supply stores. Get one that has a removable needle or no needle, so you can take it off when dosing.
- 5 or 10 cc/ml syringe for drawing the water and alcohol when you’re mixing. If you’re going to be getting your hCG in ampoules (those little bottles you have to break the neck of), also get a syringe filter
- Get your small glass bottle. Get your diluent and a glass of water (bottled or tap):
For a 5,000 IU vial, use: 20 cc diluent (This will give you 125 IU per .5 ml. dose)
- Draw up 19 ml/cc of diluent with your mixing syringe and put it into the glass bottle.Use multiple syringefuls if you don’t have a large enough mixing syringe or get a bigger mixing syringe (30ml is available)
- Open ampoule by following directions to break off top. Wipe the top with an alcohol wipe first, and cover the top with the wipe while you break it. If you have a vial, you will have a rubber cap sealing it. You’ll just poke your syringe needle through this to mix the hCG. Make sure you use an alcohol swab to clean the vial top, or to cover the ampoule top to snap the neck so you don’t cut yourself. Set the vial or ampoule aside.
NOTE: If you are using ampoules (these are tiny glass bottles sealed in one piece), you should have a filter for your mixing syringe to make sure you aren’t getting any tiny glass fragments in your hCG.
- Using your mixing syringe, draw up 1ml of diluent. Slowly injectit into the vial. *Gently* roll, DO NOT SHAKE the bottle until the hCG mixes into solution. This only takes a second.
- Hold the vial upside down over the glass mixing bottle, insert your syringe into the neck of the vial and draw out all the solution. You may need to carefully withdraw the needle to *just* inside the vial to get all the mix. Make sure you get every drop out of the vial.
- Inject this slowly into your dispensing bottle. Do not allow it to foam or bubble.
- Gently roll the amber/blue bottle to mix the solution.
- Store the hCG mix in the refrigerator, away from the front if possible. Do NOT store in the door as this part of the fridge is usually not as cold as the interior.
To use the solution, draw up the the right amount for each dose. Remember, you will be taking your dose twice daily.
- .5 cc (or 50 on an insulin syringe) = 125 IU per dose, 250 IU daily
- The maximum dose is 250 IU per day. Most people need 250 IU maximum.
Be careful though, because too much hCG will cause the same effects as not enough, slow or no weight loss. If you are really hungry (like wanting to chew your arm off) or losing less than .25 lbs per day (average, *not* daily), consider adjusting your dose down .1cc, and give it 3 days to take effect.
- Draw up your dose, remove the needle and properly discard it (google free sharps containers to get a free needle container), and squirt the dose under your tongue. Give it 2 minutes or so to absorb. It helps to touch the roof of your mouth with your tongue tip to keep your tongue up while you wait.
- As you salivate while holding the hCG mix under your tongue, don’t swallow it, but hold it in your mouth as well. It shouldn’t become a quantity to great to hold in your mouth, so don’t worry about that. If it does, then you may swallow a bit of it. If it doesn’t all stay under your tongue the entire time, don’t panic! If there isn’t much left under your tongue, that is because much of it was absorbed through the membranes there, which is the mechanism by which SL works. Just do your best and if it is in your mouth for a few minutes with most of it under your tongue, it’s going to work.
- If you don’t allow it to absorb sublingually, but swallow it instead, it is degraded in stomach acid significantly so that you won’t get the proper dosage.
It is possible to save cash by reusing supplies when doing sublingual dosing. Get a dosing syringe for each week, and buy a new glass mixing bottle after each round (it will then last 2 rounds). I would consider purchasing a box of needles, they are cheap and you can then use a new one each day. Make sure to rinse the dosing syringe with water and a bit of alcohol each day.