Returns and Cancellations - Coaching, Seminar and Group Policies
- We are sorry that we cannot provide the complete package to residents of Missouri, due to state laws prohibiting the meeting of physicians with patients via Skype. We can provide coaching, but the pharmacy and physician cannot provide online appointments in that state. If you are in Missouri and wish to participate in the program, we can arrange for you to meet them at their offices if you are willing to travel to them.
- hCG Loss does not recommend undertaking the hCG protocol or protocol coaching if you are being treated for a life threatening disease, have severe heart problems or are post pregnancy and still lactating. Please consult your physician before undertaking any weight loss program.
Limitations on Returns
- If you decide to undergo the hCG protocol and have an appointment with our affiliated physician, you will not be charged for the appointment *unless* you are approved for the protocol and decide to not pursue the protocol. If you sign up for the program, have your appointment, are approved and do *not* decide to go forward, we will cancel your program, but you must pay a $75 appointment fee. We will bill the credit card you provided when you signed up for services. This is a non-negotiable fee.
- We do not publish prices of the hCG that is offered by the physician and pharmacy that we are affiliated with, per their request and because the price of components in the product can change at any time..
- Per federal regulations, the affiliated physician who issues the prescription and the affiliated pharmacy who dispenses it cannot accept a return of a pharmaceutical product.
- hCG Loss maintains relationships with several affilated organizations, and advertises products that are sold directly from those organizations. hCG Loss does not obtain, hold, ship or otherwise work with their products except to advertise them. If ou have a problem with a product, or wish to return something, you must contact that organization directly, hCG Loss cannot handle returns or refunds for them.
- We are a representative for Escali scale products, that are sold via a direct drop-ship from the manufacturer. We do not stock or handle returns for them. If you purchase a scale you may see Escali's return policy here. Should you desire to return a scale, please contact us at 919-554-4625 so we can help you arrange it.
Thank you for choosing coaching with hCG Loss. We kindly ask that you take a moment to review our guidelines and policies. Due to the nature of our coaching program, seminar and class registrations, we are often not able to fill last minute vacancies created by cancellations or switches. To this end, we have created policies that we feel are accommodating to our clients and fair to hCG Loss. Thank you for your understanding.
Registration Policies (All Sessions, Groups and Classes)
- Full refunds will be given within 48 hours of registration.
- If a class or coaching registration is canceled after the 2 calendar day grace period, clients will receive a credit or refund, less a cancellation/switch fee for each class. For classes or sessions $50 or more, the cancellation/switch fee is $10. For classes less than $50, the fee is $5.
- Fees apply for each class or coaching session the client is switching.
Last Minute Switches and Cancellations
- For one-on-one coaching sessions, please call within 15 minutes of the start of your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, the appointment will be cancelled to avoid overunning into other client's time.
- Cancellations or switches occurring within 3 calendar days of the start of classes or sessions, or after classes or sessions have begun in a multi-class or session program will incur a fee of 50% of the total cost of the class or session and will only be eligible for coaching credit (no refunds will be given.)
- Exceptions for medical reasons may be made on an individual basis, and will require a physician's written documentation.
- If a class or coaching session is missed without notifying hCG Loss prior to the start of class or coaching session, the cost of the class or coaching session will be forfeited. Re-scheduling of one-on-one coaching sessions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- No refunds or credit will be given for unused classes or coaching sessions classes.
Cancellation Policy for Consults: Free and Paid
- Full Refunds will be given for a cancellation or rescheduled appointment in a paid consult when we are provided at least 1 calendar day notice; Cancellations made the day of the appointment will incur a $25 fee.
- If you do not call in advance to cancel your appointment, no refunds may be given, however, rescheduling can be done depending on available time slots.
- In the case of inclement weather for local classes, seminars or sessions, travel may be inadvisable. Please call hCG Loss two hours in advance of your class, seminar or session to determine if it has been postponed or canceled.
- If hCG Loss cancels a class due to inclement weather, we do our best to offer a make-up class, seminar or session. If this is not possible full content will be delivered by extending the remaining class sessions or shortening breaks; we will not provide refunds for classes or seminars canceled due to weather. Sessions will be rescheduled.
- If hCG Loss cancels a class, seminar or session for a reason other than weather (e.g. instructor illness) we will contact clients to schedule a make-up class promptly. If a make-up is not possible, we will provide clients with a prorated credit they can use toward another group, session or workshop.
- Only hCG Loss members may pay by check. Returned checks will incur a $25 processing fee. Re-payment must be received within 1 calendar day in order to hold a place in a class or session.
- hCG Loss accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express for our coaching services. If you choose to make payments on your coaching program, we will manually set up a recurring charge which will occur monthly until your program is completed.