bummer

Author Topic: Lost 6 lbs on my first week ph 2 of HCG diet  (Read 13201 times)

dawnmachele

Lost 6 lbs on my first week ph 2 of HCG diet
« on: June 14, 2010, 10:21:09 AM »
I found this message board and I am glad that I did :) It makes it easier when other people are eating the same way and can share support and ideas. I started the 2 day load on Monday June 7th 2010. I did not gain any weight (Thank God). I started the diet on Thurs and have lost 6lbs. My starting weight was 168lbs. I weighed in this morning and I am at 162lbs. The first couple of days of the diet was hard and I was worried about the first Sunday of not taking the hcg. I did better this Sunday than I ever would have thought. I did not have an increased appetite at all :) My face has cleared up since I stopped using the oil base make-up too. I look forward to sharing and reading everyone's posts! Nice to meet everyone :)
Dawn
PS: I am wondering why string beans (green beans are not allowed on ph 2) I looked at the ingredients and it has beans, water, salt and that is it. No sugar...anyone have an answer?? I read the protocol and know what is or is not allowed~but I was wanting to use them with my 100mgs of chicken breast.
DML :)

larawilson

Re: Lost 6 lbs on my first week ph 2 of HCG diet
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 01:52:57 PM »
Just wanted to ask you where you purchased your hCG and what dosage.  I'm still researching.  I found a site that claims to have the sublingual version for one round for $99.  However, no prescription is required and it's not a pharmacy.  I'm scared to order it from that site.  Any insight would be great!

TotallyDriven616

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 07:47:15 PM »
Congrats!. and welcome from a fellow newbie.. I lost a bulk of my weight in my first week (10lbs). It was insane to see that happen so fast. Every day after that I lost at least 1lbs just recently I've hit a few stall days and 2 gain days (i think it was the addition of strawberries b4 then it was just apples).

I'm not sure about the green bean question but as far as sugar goes I used 100% stevia. Every once in awhile I crave soda so I make ice tea with stevia and instead of regular water I use sparkling water.

*Image Removed*

wasa4

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 08:33:12 PM »
I'm new here too! I'm on day 19, Round 1, Phase 2. I've lost 18 pounds. I can't believe it. I'm in my early 50's and was wondering if any one else out there is around my age. I thought I had conquered my weight problems about 10 years ago in my 40's. I was solidly a size 4 or 6 until a few years ago. I was in a car accident and then have had some health related issues that included prednisone as the treatment.

I can't believe the increase in energy--and on a VLCD! I'm thrilled!

*Image Removed*

wasa4

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 02:57:34 PM »
Tomorrow is my last day of Phase 2. To date I've lost 27 pounds in 39 days.  ;D

I will be doing another round--probably in 3 weeks. My husband has just started. He is on his 2nd load day.

I never cheated, I drank the water, I did 2 apple days. I'm post menopausal. I weighed all proteins. I measured each vegetable to 2 cups per day. I never mixed vegetables. I ate mostly apples as my fruit, just a few oranges. I'm writing all of this because I wanted to know this kind of stuff when I started and didn't see very much for women in their 50's. I will go back on my Prempro eventually.

My skin has recovered and is not sagging. I did not lose all my breast tissue. I really lost where I needed to. I'm now size 8-10. I weighed 177. I now weigh 150. My goal is 130.

This has been a very rewarding experience and a confidence builder.

Good luck to all who try it!  ;)

*Image Removed*

cheermom

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 04:24:13 PM »
Thanks for the post. It is just what I wanted to see. Did you change products for washing your hands, face  and shampoo?

amalorpam1

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 06:27:48 AM »
I am a newbie too and this is my R1 P2 D12.I am in my mid 40s and thought I had to carry this extra bulk forever. I weighed in at 163 and was 166 after post loading. Today I weigh 153.2.That is an average of 1 lbs /day.Some days it's less. I found losing was quite fast in the first few days up to 1 week and now it is slower although I am still losing. I follow everything religiously and have yet to cheat although I substituted mange tout for one dinner. I don't have starwberries but only 1 orange and 1 apple everyday. The first 2 days on Phase 2 my head was feeling heavy but it got better after D4 onwards. I am sleeping very well indeed! My skin looks and feels soft although my legs are dry(lack of lotion). I felt very very tired after D7 or so so I went out and bought myself some multivitamins which seem to help(placebo effect?). I am not constipated(thank goodness). Overall I feel great. I am lucky as I have access to a sauna and I try to go there 3-4 times in a week. I have stopped regular exercises but walk my dogs about 30-40 minutes everyday. I am on sublingual and feel this mode of administration suits me fine. Thanks

Vicky - site owner

• HCG Loss Owner
  • Administrator
  • On my way!! 211.4/160/135
    • Lose the weight with hCG!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 11:12:24 AM »
Congrats on your losses. It is typical to lose fast for the first week or so, then slow down after that, so just keep going, you're doing great.
  • 212/170/135
Vicky Rowe - Health & Weightloss Counselor, hCG Coaching
Owner, HCGLoss.com
http://www.satoriholistichealth.com - FREE Initial Consultation!!
Need help in your hCG Protocol process? Contact me for professional coaching.

MoniqueDiet

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 03:53:51 PM »
Wow! Congrats on the weightloss. Onward and Downward we go!

Monique

Tami

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 12:23:12 PM »
I am a newbie, started the drops on Monday, I have lost 6.2 lbs since then, I was really starting to get discouraged about the "hunger pains" but they have gone away, that is amazing. I really had a hard time not drinking the diet pepsi but actually that's getting easier too. I really had it set in my mind that I couldn't do this before, and I thought that I would just have to be heavy, then came this diet. I am so proud of myself and so are my husband and son. I know that this is going to take awhile but I have it in me to completely loose all the weight that I want before August.

lellingson

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 02:59:37 PM »
I too am a newbie == Started Ph1 VLCD on Monday and have lost 8 lbs.  A bit frustrating b/c I have so much to go - I don't feel any change in my clothes yet!  However, don't feel hungry - a bit tired on day three.  Glad to hear others in the same boat as me.
I am 48 - weighed my heaviest EVER at 182 on Load day - didn't gain during those two days (not sure my body could hold anymore  :)
Weighed in today at 174 - Would like to get back down to a reasonable 145 and stay there.

Piralitah

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 12:00:26 PM »
Greetings everyone!
I, too, just started the HCG program this week, just yesterday in fact. I lost one pound each day so far, although my scale is not a very good one, so I will be weighing myself at the gym regularly instead from here-out. The administration is sublingual.
My favorite part about this, though having only been on it for only a whole day so far (three if you count he "loading" phase), is that it forces you to really step back and look at what you eat....and your eating patterns time-wise and craving-wise. I struggled a little last night feeling the need for "something else"...but satisfied it with some warm tea and stevia. I am noticing two interesting things since I started:

One, I am having a very, very difficult time falling asleep; it takes me an average of 1.5 hours until I actually fall asleep all three nights so far. Does this mean I should really consider taking potassium? LOL.

Two, I have noticed a sort of "mental clarity"...I've been able to focus on things much better, and I feel like my mind has been clearer than it has been in years...I don't know if that makes sense, or if it's a normal reaction. I'm certainly not complaining! ...But it's not a reaction I expected, or even considered...but there it is.

I'm glad Vicky started this forum, it's really nice to find a forum that is -up to date- on discussions for others who are doing this at the same time.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 12:03:46 PM by Piralitah »
*Image Removed*

lose4me

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 06:12:49 PM »
Hi everyone....I'm very glad to have found this forum.  I too am a newbie on HCG.  I look forward to seeing my changes in pounds and inches.  I will be 47 years old next month and I weigh the highest I've ever weighed in my life, 182 lbs.  I didn't have much hope until my friend told me how she lost weight.  I use the HCG pellets sublingually.  I will  post a week later with how much weight I lost.  Sounds hopeful, doesn't it? I'm glad there are others sharing the journey with me.

Alice09NYC

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 05:08:28 PM »
Hi Everyone!!

I started my loading dates last Thurs and Fri then sat was my first day of VLCD , i have lost 5.4 pounds since the day i started w the drops...i have experienced high energy too..so at night i am having chamomile tea with stevia ...( double the bag) and i have been taking only decaf coffee...
it seems to work because i am able to sleep
  :P

aporter

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 08:11:17 PM »
Hello All,
I just need encouragement! I too am new to this.  Only on Day 2 of VLCD.  Glad to know tht other people are trying to lose weight.  I have 89 lbs to lose, so I know I am going to be on this for a while.