Loading: Day 1 and Day 2
Loading: Day 1 and 2 of the protocol
- Do NOT try to limit your food during these days; the fattening food is necessary for the diet to work correctly, and more importantly to re-establish the structural fat that's been reduced or lost by years of fad-dieting. The more you eat, the better results you are going to have. Those who do not load to the fullest also experience difficult hunger pains throughout the injections. You SHOULD gain weight on the loading days, you will lose it all within the first week, probably even the first 2 days!
- It may seem impossible to load yourself with really fatty, unhealthy items (especially if you’re on your second or third round of the protocol), so here is a list of healthy items you can load on that are high in fat.
- Healthy Cold Pressed Oils
- Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil on everything!
- Avocados : 26.5 grams for just one of these beauties…slather some Veganaise inthe pit dent and eat with a spoon!!!
- Nuts: Especially Walnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Pecans, Pine Nuts, in that order, can really boost your fat gram load
- Nut Butters & Tahini
- Seeds: Sesame, Sunflower, Pumpkin are all great!
- Coconut: The oil, the milk, the meat … fabulous! May also contribute to healing thyroid gland.
- Olives: Green or black, and stuff them with Tahini!
- Eat foods that you crave that are especially high in fat such as Dairy Queen, cakes, cookies, custards, creams, pastries, chocolate, etc. as it has a psychological effect of saying good bye (for now!)
- Focus on high caloric creamy foods.
- Drink whatever you want on your load days; including soda, beer, wine, sake, etc.
- Be sure to take pictures and measurements at this beginning stage so you can see the difference in your body and watch those inches melt away! For help with measuring correctly, visit here. The best thing to remember is to always measure in the same location. Also, if you do not have a measuring tape available, use twine or cording to take the measurements, and mark with a black permanent marker...watch the lines get smaller and smaller.
- If you are concerned about cheating, go through your pantry and cupboards and remove anything that might tempt you. Donate the food, do not THROW it away.
- Dr. Simeons specifically lists milk chocolate, pastries with whipped cream, sugar, fried meats (particularly pork), eggs and bacon, mayonnaise, bread with thick butter and jam, etc. We recommend you eat at least SOME of these foods.
- The BEST suggestion is to read, and re-read, Dr. Simeons manuscript. Take the time to print it out, read it, and highlight important sections. Then you could prepare your own "cheat sheet" and grocery list to prepare for the protocol ahead.
This article appears courtesy of HCGCoach.com, the Internet’s most popular source for HCG Diet information. For a complimentary subscription, visit http://www.HCGCoach.com